Janus MCF5307 Development Board
NOTE :: As of July 2005 this product is obsolete. This page remains to provide information for current customers.
This board is designed to quickly develop and prototype ideas into solutions based on the Motorola ColdFire processor.
Access to the development board is achieved through the serial terminal port. New programs and data can be downloaded either through the serial aux port or more efficiently through the Ethernet port.
The board's features include:
- Motorola MCF5307 CPU with 90MHz instruction rate
- 10Base-T Ethernet connection
- Two high-speed RS232 serial ports
- PC100 SDRAM socket for external memory
- Upgradeable monitor program in non-volatile flash memory
- Expansion ports to connect prototype circuits